Simply put, the Infra-Core™ Max Series stands alone as the most advanced detoxifying and therapeutic Far Infrared sauna in the world. This Far Infrared Sauna stands alone as an icon in advanced engineering and craftsmanship; as a result, the most advanced detoxifying and therapeutic Far Infrared sauna in the world.
The immense performance potential of the Infra-Core™ Max Series is also reflected in the interior design, including interior features reserved for this particular model, such as the ‘medical seat’ to allow for a total body coverage penetration.
- Ceramic radiant heating emitters.
- Full glass style door with etched logo.
- Cedar backrest along wall for comfort
- medical seat insert
- Canopy and vented light fixture
- (Canopy light optional upgrade)
- Optimized cooling system.
- Infra-floor system – optional upgrade.
- Ergonomic cedar emitter guards.
- Requires no plumbing.
- Takes approx. 10 minutes to warm up.
- Separates into pieces – totally portable.
- Safety Certified.
- S-DTX6 (4 x 6) 2600 watts 240 V System.
- S-DTX4 (4 x 4) 2200 watts 240 V System.
- Low gauss reading for electromagnetic field radiation.
- Full spectrum lighting with SLP Technology – optional upgrade.
- 1/4 inch Bronze Tempered Glass front windows.
- 2 x 4 Clear Western Red Cedar bench with beveled edges.
- Easy set-up operation takes approximately 60 min.
- Rapid Even Air system which circulates warm air for a more balanced sauna.
- Caster wheels on base of sauna make it easier to relocate or move.
- Sauna is pre – built.
- INFRA-CORE™ medical grade emitters.
- Bluetooth, FM radio, MP 3
- Walls and ceiling are pre – fitted panels.
- Benches are assembled from the bottom, while all walls are blind nailed.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on radiant heating emitters and five-year factory warranty.
- INFRA-CORE™ saunas are handcrafted by experienced craftsmen to the absolute highest standards in the industry.
- Available in 240 V (requires a dedicated 20 amp outlet – consult a licensed electrician.)
- 11/16 of an inch thick clear T&G Western Red Cedar on all Interior walls, ceiling, floor, and both exterior side walls. (Also available in poplar upgrade).
- Surgical, stainless steel deflectors, housing, and cover shield.
- Poplar wood – optional upgrade.
- Other wood types available upon request.
- Made in Canada
- INFRAFLOOR heated floor w/ ceramic tile
- available upgrade in poplar wood or bass wood
- euro light canopy
- SLP light
- Infra-Pure Built
- Infra-Floor system with Himalayan Salt Bricks combo
- Himalayan salt brick frames
- Himalayan salt brick frame (4 brick) with LED lighting combo
|medical insert seat for prostate treatment||$850|
|available upgrade; poplar wood||$1,800|
|euro light canopy||$995|
|Infra-Floor system with Himalayan Salt Bricks||$2,200|
|Himalayan 4 Brick Frames||$390|
|Split Wall Panels Design for Large Sauna Rooms||$900|
|Himalayan Salt brick frame (4 Bricks) with LED lighting||$850|
|Model||Size||Price||Electric Requirments||Number of people|
|SDTX4-4X4||4ftW x 4ftD x 6.5ft H||$17,680||240v with neutral||1|
|SDTX6-4X6||4ftW x 6ftD x 6.5ft H||$18,275||240v with neutral||1 TO 3|