The Premium Series is the successful synthesis of stunning performance and a dynamic exclusive design. Considered as one of the most powerful and sophisticated luxury Far Infrared sauna’s in the world, the Premium Series offers true far infrared performance with the use of concave shaped pure wide projection ceramic heating emitters.
Further technical details include an Optimization Cooling System, and caster wheels for mobility.
- Ceramic radiant heating emitters
- Low gauss reading for Electromagnetic Field Radiation.
- 11/16 of an inch thick clear T&G Western Red Cedar on all Interior walls, ceiling, floor, and both exterior side walls. (Also available in Poplar.)
- 1/4 inch bronze tempered glass front wall.
- Full glass style door with etched logo.
- Rapid Even Air System which circulates warm air for a more balanced sauna.
- 2 x 4 Clear Western Red Cedar bench(es) with round edge.
- Surgical, stainless steel deflectors, ceramic heating emitters housing, and cover shield.
- Caster wheels on base of sauna make it easier to relocate or move.
- Bluetooth, FM Radio & MP 3
- Ergonomic cedar backrest along walls for comfort.
- Vented light fixture.
- Soft-touch electronic digital keypad; allows for time/temperature settings, operation of the Rapid Even Air System, standby procedure, activates light, informs user of all these functions, and has LED display readout.
- Sauna is pre – built; walls and ceiling are pre – fitted panels.
- Benches are assembled from the bottom, while all walls are blind nailed.
- Cedar emitter guards.
- INFRA-CORE™ saunas are handcrafted by experienced craftsmen to the absolute highest standards in the industry.
- INFRA-CORE™ medical grade emitters.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on radiant heating emitters and five-year factory warranty on all parts.
- Easy set-up operation takes approximately 30 minutes.
- Requires no plumbing.
- Takes only 10 minutes to warm up.
- Separates into pieces – totally portable.
- Rooms are also available in Poplar.
- Optimized cooling system.
- Infra-Floor system – optional upgrade.
- Canopy (Canopy light optional upgrade)
- Made in Canada.
- Available in 120 V or 240 V, (certain models will require a dedicated 15 amp or 20 amp outlet – consult a licensed electrician.)
- INFRAFLOOR system w/ ceramic tile heated floor
- medical insert seat for prostate treatment
- available upgrade; poplar wood
- euro light canopy
- Infra-Pure Built
- Infra-Floor system with Himalayan Salt Bricks
- Himalayan 4 Brick Frames
- Split Wall Panels Design for Large Sauna Rooms
- Himalayan Salt brick frame (4 Bricks) with LED lighting
|INFRAFLOOR system w/ ceramic tile heated floor||$1,075|
|medical insert seat for prostate treatment||$645|
|available upgrade; poplar wood||$1,032|
|euro light canopy||$774|
|Infra-Floor system with Himalayan Salt Bricks||$1,892|
|Himalayan 4 Brick Frames||$301|
|Split Wall Panels Design for Large Sauna Rooms||$344|
|Himalayan Salt brick frame (4 Bricks) with LED lighting||$602|
|Model||Size||Price||Electric Requirments||Number of people|
|PR 3X3||3ftW x 3ftD x 6.2ft H||$8,138||120v 15amp||1|
|PR 4X4||4ftW x 4ftD x 6.2ft H||$8,697||120v 15amp||1 TO 2|
|PR 4X5||4ftW x 5ftD x 6.2ft H||$8,912||120v 20amp||1 TO 3|
|PR 4X6||4ftW x 6ftD x 6.2ft H||$9,075||120v 20amp||1 TO 3|
|PR 5X5 corner||5ftW x 5ftD x 6.2ft H corner style||$10,095||240v with neutral, 10amps||1 TO 4|