This entire package makes this Far Infrared sauna one of the purest and non off-gassing sauna’s on the market. Far Infrared saunas that are made from selected woods, such as western red cedar and American poplar that have been treated with non-harmful substances. No synthetic glues, dyes or finishing sprays are used at any stage of production. The interior has stainless steel grills, housing and solid medical grade ceramic heaters.
- Medical Grade Ceramic Radiant Heating Emitters
- No glue, No plywood (adhesive free).
- Solid poplar or cedar construction.
- Surgical stainless steel emitter housing and shields.
- Eurolight Exterior Canopy (optional upgrade).
- Full poplar floor base/ cedar floor insert.
- Infra-CoreTM Technology.
- Fully disassembles for light weight maneuverability.
- Ceramic Emitters (wide spread projection).
- Electronic operation, time/temperature/light operation.
- Ergonomic backrest/emitter guards.
- Interior light with built-in ventilation.
- One tier bench.
- Light weight and easy to assemble.
- Door with bronze tempered glass window with etched logo.
- Affordable quality infrared sauna.
- Bluetooth, FM radio, MP 3
- Limited 5 year replacement warranty on parts and limited lifetime
- warranty on emitters.
- Meets Canadian, USA, and CE Safety Requirements.
- Safety Standards Certified.
- Sizes 4’ x 4’ and 4’ x 5’.
- Medical insert seat NOT AVAILABLE in 4 x 4 models
- Optional upgrade: Canopy light
- Optional upgrade: American Poplar wood
|medical insert seat for prostate treatment||$645|
|available upgrade; poplar wood||$688|
|Model||Size||Price||Electric Requirments||Number of people|
|HR 4X4||4ftW x 4ftD x 6.5ft H||$6,977||120v 15amp||1 OR 2|
|HR 4X5||4ftW x 5ftD x 6.5ft H||$7,364||120v 20amp||1 TO 3|